UniversalGrub a.k.a “UGrub” is looking for a VP of Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a financial advisor to the President and executive team for strategic planning purposes. Closely observing the strategic moves of competitors.
- Oversee all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll, and tax preparation.
- Develop appropriate tracking methods for revenue and expenses.
- Be responsible for development, oversight, and management of the organization’s investment plan.
- Lead and manage the budgeting process.
- Be responsible for gathering financial data for analysis and forecasting with respect to profits, trends, costs, and compliance.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual, quarterly, and monthly reports.
- Manage insurance coverage for the organization, including compliance.
- Advise on financing options to support an organization’s growth.
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of financial information to appropriate groups, including internal parties, government regulators, and outside agencies.
Skills and Specifications
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented—being organized is essential
- Computation skills
- Leadership abilities
- Written and oral communication skills
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Accounting and/or Finance. Applicants with MBA with specialization in Finance preferred and encouraged to apply.
- It depends on the experience and qualifications an individual possesses.